Life stlye

Monday, April 17, 2006

shocking news!!!


well,I just recieved a mail from a friend,that actually coused me to feel a little bit upset,and also astonished..while he was kindly inviting his friends to come and visit our weblog,one of his turkish friends has refused to do so as he was forbidden to enter to the sites which have sex,girl,etc, in their names...and we are "persian girls"...That's maybe a reason that we don't have that many visitors we expected,and It's really sad!!!It just made me think that what world is thinkin' and actin' toward women!!!It's cruel,and unbearable...
I'm just really upset,and thought that the only way for feelin' better is sharin' that with all my buddies here...I don't know if there's any way to change such a thing,cause it's not really their fault,as there are really so many sites,that shows women like....one of my friends,Daniel,usually sends mails to so many guys when he wanna see if there is any way to change things in that particular subject,but now at the moment I have no Idea whom I should send mails to!!!!I'm feelin' horrible,and speechless...hope that I just could find a way to change this..nothing hurts me more than this,really nothing!!!

home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home