Life stlye

Friday, May 05, 2006

A Beautiful Summer Day

A beautiful summer day, with my family around , we went to the north to spent our holiday. having a day off the busy world and being with nature gave me a chance of rfeshing my lungs and mind both. as I was looking at the clean blue sky which was mixed with the dark blue of the sea devided with the faded horizontal line.
I could hear joyful childish noises accompanied with sea guls and melody of waves hitting the shore.filling my lungs with the air several times,I tasted salt in my mouth. Every thing seemed to be great. gradully I missed my concious and my soul flied in the unlimited blue color in front of my eyes.

As children were playing and having fun,suddenly something like scream pulled me out of my dream. " what was that?",I asked. I didn't know where I was and what I could do, felt like I was backed to my childhood. Every thing passed on my mind in a flash. That was just like yesterday. My mom always wanted me to be a great swimmer, so she put me in swimming classes since I was 3 . I hated my classes because my coach was a true nightmare though I loved swimming, and also playing in water.I never was so concerned in practices, and so i was usually punished for that.
Once when I was 6 and while we were all trying to learn something new, she seperated and punished me to swim in the pool from one side to the other 30 times without stopping(even now i can't believe what she asked me),so just like all children usually do exactly what their teachers ask them to do, I felt that i must do that with no doubt..so I started to swim.1,2,...15 times passed and I was getting closer to death after finishing each round. it was the 17th one that in the middle of the way I just felt like I couldn't go anyfurther,not even 1 inch.So not moving was equal to going under the water.I was that tired that couldn't even try to come above and shout,just said to myself that it wouldn't take so long,you would die soon anyway!!!

Everywhere was becoming darker and darker that suddenly someone,that I found out he wa my brother later, pulled me out of the water.He was only 3 years older than me and I still don't know how he rescued me,it was like he was given an extra power to help me not die!!
I was out and things were becoming lighter and also soo cold,and all the time I was thanking God for my brother heard my voice.Then suddenly I heard a horrible voice shouting that: why are you out?I told you to swim 30 times without stopping."
I had no idea what to say and was quite speechless but my brother came and with that sweet childish voice started to shout that how dare you talk to her like this and how dare you call yourself a coach when you didn't hear her shouting when she was drowning?...... Tobe continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home